Developing day was a disaster. Somehow I managed to cross contaminate my chemistry. 5 days washed away along with one alternate.
Being terribly stubborn, I dumped all my chemicals, remixed and then reshot 4 of the 5 sheets at sunset tonight that I trashed. The only one I need to reshoot is the sculpture at the Nelson.
When I returned home, I developed the reshoot and they are drying as I type this.
Since most of my targets were down on southwest boulevard, I took the opportunity to shoot Manny’s. Mannys is a family owned Mexican resturant serving KC for the last 30 years.
As usual here is the iPhone shot and map. I should be getting scans up for my backlog in the next few days.